Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lights at Temple Square

After visiting Easton's grave and eating dinner at one of our favorite little Mexican dive's The Cancun, we headed downtown. Getting there was a bit of an issue as there was some big event at the Little America Hotel, but once we got out of that mess, it was fine. It was a great night to go!

Of course it was packed, but what can you expect on a night like that? Kaili loved it. She said she was tired of walking, but then she would say that she didn't want to leave. She kept wanting to see the camels in the manger scene light up, but we weren't able to get the timing right.
Karson was great until the end, he wanted out of the stroller, so Tyler bundled him up and carried him and he was happy as can be eating his fingers and looking around. Bethanie and Johnny came with us, and Kaili had so much fun with them. Thanks guys!


Tyler isn't in most of the pictures because he is taking them. There was one of all of us but I didn't like how I looked in it, so it is not posted on here. I love when my cute family can be all together, Kaili makes our lives full of fun!



Here is my cute boy bundled up in the stroller, staring at the lights.















6 comments:

Erika said...

It's so beautiful down there!

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

Fun, I'm sad we missed it!!! Maybe in like 3 years we will be able to go..... (sigh.)

The Judd Family said...

It looks like you've been busy! Thanks for coming to Remington's blessing! It was fun to have you guys there. Karson is getting so big! I had to pack up all of the clothes Rem doesn't fit into anymore...Sad! They get big too fast!I love Karson's eyes in the picture of him in his stroller...so cute!

Emily Ortiz said...

I love the lights at Temple Square. I have not been for years. Sounds like you had fun!

Tiffany Jenson said...

fun times. that is a great tradition for our fam. never gets old. both kids are getting so big and even cuter. tell your sis, i lover her hair. it is so beautiful and healthy. whats the secret????

Laura said...

Looks like fun! I haven't been for years but I think maybe this will be my year.