I cannot express the emotions that I feel, ecspecially since I won't be able to make it to the funeral. My heart aches for his wife, Florence and thier 4 boys, 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandchildren. Thier lives will never be the same because a piece of them left with Keith. Keith was an amazing person. He would do ANYTHING for ANYONE no matter what. Like I mentioned in my previous post about him, he drove up for mine and Tyler's wedding at a drop of a hat, that meant so much to me. He offered so much service to so many people. He had one of the kindest, giving hearts I have ever known of anyone.
I was trying to remember the last time I spoke with Keith and it was the end of April 2008 or beginning of May, he and Florence had driven to BYU to see thier son Scott who attends BYU. They stopped by my office and I talked with them for at least 30 minutes. I hugged him twice and he said he would see me soon. I wish I could have frozen that moment to remember every detail about it, but I can't. So I will just cherish what memories I do have.
Just knowing that he is no longer on this earth saddens me deeply, but I am glad to know he is no longer suffering and he can be reunited with his parents. This year Christmas will be a little different for me, but I know he is watching over us now. I now have two guardian angels to watch over me and my family, Keith and Easton.
2 comments:
I am so sorry.
I am so sorry to hear about Keith. Cancer is a horrible, horrible, disease. I am glad he did not have to suffer for a long time though. His family and yours will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment