Monday, June 21, 2010

South Jordan Country Fest 6/19/2010

We wanted to run over to the South Jordan Country Fest, Karson saw all the rides being set up and wanted to go, so I thought it would be fun for him and Kaili to go on some rides on his birthday. We were also going there to see if my mom had placed in an Art show she entered in, turned out we were at the wrong place, but Bethanie and Johnny were able to make it over to the correct location. I was surprised Kars went on the rollercoaster, once it started going he wasn't too sure about it, but he stayed sitting down ( thank goodness) and we got him off in one piece. Kaili is a pro at rides, after Space Mountain at Disneyland, nothing can get her scared! :)
Kars was so cute on this one he was making " vroom vroom" sounds the whole time.

Kaili loves this one cause you are sitting in a big strawberry it was very hot inside that thing, Kars and I weren't big fans!

Tyler caught about a foot of air going down this slide, it was pretty crazy! Tyler hates these carnival things because they are dirty and pretty ghetto! The people that work them are interesting to say the least, but I think they are fun and there is always something crazy going on at them.


Photobucket

No comments: