
This past Friday Ty and I went and saw Jerry Sienfield, I kept it a secret from him for like 6 weeks and was so proud of myself that I didn't spill the beans earlier. I had heard on the radio that he was coming to town, so I called my good friend Jenn to see if she and her hubby would want to come to, and she said yes! We both surprised our guys and gave the tickets to them as thier Fathers Day gift! The show did not disappoint! Bethanie came over on Friday during her lunch break to curl my hair, because we all know I can't do it like that myself!

Jenn and I before the show! LOVE her! I have been friends with her since I was 16 so 12 years, and she is honestly one of the best people I know.

Ty and I

And us again! The show was HALARIOUS! It was cool, because Jerry came out at the end and answered questions from the audience, someone asked him if he would ever do another sitcom and he said " You know I am just going to be honest with you guys, I am old, I am rich, and I am tired." That could be considered conceited, but we all know it's true! He is 56 years old and has a 9,7 and 4 year old. After the show we went to PF Changs for dinner, it was way yummy, lettuce wraps and honey shrimp! YUMMERS! It was a way fun night! Thank Kay and Larry for having a sleepover with Karson, so we could have a night out on the town!
2 comments:
Sounds so fun!
Fun! And you look so cute! :) Such a nice wife :)
Post a Comment