
Kaili and I were able to go see this movie on Saturday with some of the Fankhauser girls, Kay, Amanda, Shy and Emeri were able to come with us and it was a lot of fun. I Loved the movie, it was funny, witty, good story and great music! I think Kaili enjoyed it too, it might have been a little long for her, but for the most part she enjoyed it! After the movie we met up with the guys and Larry and Chalese at Red Robin for lunch. It was very yummy! We went home and Ty helped Kaili make a gingerbread house, I wasn't a good Mom and didn't take any pictures, I don't know why! I watched the movie My Sisters Keeper, I had no idea what the movie was about, and thought it was quite interesting. Sunday we had a family dinner at the Fankhausers for Nick's birthday, it was very yummy!
2 comments:
What a fun idea for Girls Night Out!!
I can't wait to see Princess and the Frog. I'm glad Kaili liked it... Sounds like a fun weekend...
Post a Comment