Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Karson

It has been so fun for me this year to watch Christmas through Karson's eyes. He loves everything about it. And every morning when he wakes up we go downstairs and he wants me to turn out this Christmas manger thing we have that lights up, then turn on the Christmas tree lights, then turn on the night light Santa, then turn on my ipod with Christmas music playing. When we eat dinner he has to have all of the lights on as well. It's the cutest thing ever and I am so excited for Christmas!
He also has been really good about our Christmas tree, he doesn't pull anything off, if anything if an ornament falls off, he tries to put it back on. SO cute!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Wow...seriously he is getting so big. He looks all grown up now and very very adorable!

katiekimmcdermott said...

I just love Karson!! I can't wait for him to open up all his presents at our party. I think it will be so fun!!!