Thursday, December 3, 2009

100 Random things that I love....

I copied this from Meggie. They are in random order.....I just love so much! :)


1. The color PINK!

2. Christmas music, Christmas time, Christmas movies, Christmas anything

3. Tyler

4. Karson

5.Kaili

6. Ice cream, you scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream... and hot fudge

7. Chick Flicks, inspirational, funny, really most any type of movie, love movies

8. thunder storms

9. being a mom

10. cheeseball and crackers

11. crystal light

12. Easter Candy

13. earings

14. my Easton necklance and bracelet

15. my cousins, all of my many, many, cousins

16. My parents and my in-laws

17. jolly time kettle corn 98% fat free popcorn

18. Kay's rolls & mint brownies

19. cooking

20. gift cards, I love getting gift cards, free stuff!

21. my moms pies, breadsticks, and soups

22. Karson kissing me in the middle of the night for no reason

23. Kaili singing and making up her random songs

24. reading a good book on my couch with no interruptions

25. community, i love this show

26. Church music

27. papa murphey's pizza

28. Olive Garden

29. Prophets

30. good friends

31. the perfect diet coke

32. Cheesecake Factory....avacado egg rolls

33. carbonara

34. the mountains

35. Disneyland

36. Gilmore Girls

37. water parks

38. Tyler's eyes and Karson's eyes

39. Disney cartoons

40. scrapbooks, memory books, pictures,

41. writing

42. blueberry muffins and a big yummy breakfast

43. homemade chocolate chip cookies from the oven

44. Diet Dr. Pepper
45. Fourth Of July
46. chocolate covered pretzels
47. Old Navy
48. pajamas
49. Jesus
50. popcorn
51. apples
52. campfire
53. singing
54. Fall time
55. pumpkin anything
56. Chocolate covered strawberries
57. Getting flowers
58. playing games
59. FOOD network
60. La Puente
61. making traditions with my cute little family
62. BOOTS
63. Hair bands
64. Getting my nails done, oh how I miss that!
65. pedicures
66. Christmas growing up
67. my moms decorations
68. my sister Bethanie
69. Luke, Rylee, Roury, all the in-laws!
70. the stars
71. Kisses and hugs from Tyler
72. When Karson dances and talks
73. having the perfect hair day
74. wicked
75. The Man From Snowy River
76. lip gloss
77. strawberry shortcake
78. family vacations
79. Full House
80. The Temple
81. Downtown SLC
82. Desert Star Playhouse
83. fuzzy socks
84. Tyler's eggs
85. picnics
86. weekend get-a-ways with my honey
87. my wedding ring
88. brushing my teeth
89. chocolate.....
90. mozzerella, salami, and apples
91. Brian Regan, Bill Cosby
92. Daisy's
93. netflix
94. Grandma's
95. Books, Books and more books
96. my aunts and uncles
97. shakes
98. holidays
99. laffy taffy
100. watching my kids experience life

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I haven't seen The Man from Snowy River since I was a kid... I should watch that again.