Wednesday, December 30, 2009
McDermott Family Party December 26th
We had my family party on Saturday night of the 26th. I feel bad because I don't think I have any pictures of anything. We weren't quite complete because Luke and Fernanda's family wasn't able to make it due to Kyle being in the hospital that week. We are glad Kyle is home safe and sound, but missed them at the party. My mom read us a Christmas story and we sang Silent Night in spanish, portuguese, italian and english. It really brought the spirit of Christmas in. We had a yummy dinner of ham, potatoes, carrots, salad and rolls. My mom made homemade hotfudge for dessert with ice cream. We played Family Feud, and another game Bethanie and Johnny got called " pass the popcorn" it's a movie game and lots of fun! I love Christmas parties with family they are the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a fabulous holiday! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment