Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend

Hey everybody! Well I am happy to say that on Friday night Karson slept from 9:30 until 3:30 I couldn't believe it, when I woke up to him crying I had to keep checking the clock, cause I couldn't believe he had slept for that long! It was pure heaven! I will never take my sleep for granted again!
Friday my mom went and picked up Kaili for me and she brought along Keith, traffic was great for her, she made it up there in an hour and home in an hour! That is amazing! Kaili was surprised and exctied to see Keith and my mom pick her up at her pre-school. I was able to get a ton of laundry done at home while she went and picked her up. I am feeling a lot better and the worst of the surgery is behind me, I am glad that the pain from that is done and over with!

Friday night we went to Five Guys Burger's N Fries since we have heard such great things about that place, it was really good. Much better than In N Out Burger in my opinion. I felt a little sick to my stoamch after we ate there, because I haven't eaten greasy food in awhile, but if you are craving a good burger, I would go there. Then we went to Target and picked up some things we needed and headed back home. Saturday Tyler had a golf tournament with my McDermott side of the family that my dad put together so Kaili and Karson and I hung out all day and went to Sweet Tomatoes, with Kay and Larry. Kaili wanted to take these pictures with Karson and her baby....









Here's my happy boy, people are constantly telling me what a good baby he is, and I feel so lucky and blessed to have him in our home, I love him so much!


Here is a picture that Kaili took of Karson and I, she is really into taking pictures lately. Kaili is now for the moment going to be Tinker Bell for Halloween, it went from Princess, to Dorothy, to a cheerleader and now Tinker Bell, so we shall see what she really ends up being. Kaili was really good this weekend and her imagination as always is quite creative, she makes me laugh and I love her very much! At church on Sunday her primary teachers told her that she was such a "doll" and she was quite offended and said to them " My not a doll!" so they explained to her that it just meant that she was very cute! So funny.






7 comments:

The Justice Family said...

Yea I am excited to take your picture. Would tomorrow work? Email me and we will work out the details through email. tres55@hotmail.com. I am excited to meet you.

Amanda and Nick said...

Look at you guys! Such a cute family! I love those two little kids : ) Thanks for telling me I can do it, I really need the support ha. Thanks about the background : ) I am playing with some new digital scrap stuff.

Anonymous said...

Haylie and Kali sound a lot a like! Haylie was doing the same thing with the halloween costume. Finally, when I was ordering it, she decided on super girl. Aren't girls so funny?
Karson is such a cutie as well!

Emily Ortiz said...

Cute pictures. I liked the ones of of the kids with the doll!

Walters Pride said...

He is getting so big! Peyton has that same doll. I didn't know The Unit was on (it did record though) so I'll have to watch it when I get some time!

Erika said...

That is so funny that Kaili didn't want to be a doll! yeah, it's kind of nice I can just decide what Kayleigh is going to be for Halloween, in a few more years I'm sure she'll have a say. I'm glad you are feeling better!

The Justice Family said...

Hey BreeAnn! I got the photo's of Karson posted. He is such a cutie! Thanks! Oh and I have a CD for you. I will try and get it to you sometime this week.