Thursday, September 11, 2008

Surgery...

So I had my ultrasound done this morning and it was confirmed that I have a large gallstone on my gallbladder, so next Monday at 8:30 I am meeting with the surgeon to have a consult and then we will schedule the surgery for sometime the next day on Tuesday.I just want to get it out and over with because this is causing me more stress and I don't want any more stress. So hopefully it will be a quick recovery and I can go back to doing all the things I need to do!

5 comments:

Erika said...

Good luck! You are so lucky that Karson is little because you can't lift more than 10 pounds for a week after the surgery. That was so hard for me especially since Kayleigh is like 30 lbs. I also found it hard to get in and out of bed. Michael helped a lot. But, I used the technique I learned when I had my c-section. While in bed, roll over on your side and use your arm to push you up, don't use your stomach muscles.

Shilo said...

Sorry you have to go through that. It doesnt sound fun.
I didn't have your email though,
so if I can get it I can add you to my "readers." :D

Cheryl said...

I'm so sorry too. I think you're smart though doing it so quickly- getting it over with rather than thinking about it for longer than you have to. Good luck. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers that day.

Jenn said...

Let me know what night you want me to take Karson...I'm so serious! Hopefully you will be feeling great after you have it out, and recover fast! :-)

Taryn said...

Good luck! Karson is a cutie!