Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend...Coral Canyon

So on Friday at about 1:30 we left to head down to Coral Canyon, my mom and dad and brother Roury were all ready there they got there on Thursday. These are just some random pictures of Karson, but if you can tell he had a scratch between his eyes, he did that himself, because apparently I didn't get him his bottle fast enough and he was getting frustrated. It looks much better now and is almost gone, but I call this his Harry Potter scar...he he
Any way we got down there on Friday at about 5:00 traffic was good and Tyelr drives....fast...and never seems to get caught. Any way we went to In ' N Out burger for dinner. I will say that the cheeseburger was really good, but I don't love the fries. After dinner we went home and go ready to go over to the simming pool

This picture is in the wrong place, but on Saturday night we went to the this Mongolian BBQ place we always go to. Kaili likes it and check her out eating with chopsticks. That is how she ate her whole meal of noodles, sauce and carrots.







Back to the pool, Ty and Roury were so excited for all of the football they would be watching Saturday that at the pool they were playing all kinds of games with the football. They got the black intertube and held it up so each of them could try and throw the football through the whole, I think Ty got three in a row. Good job honey! And GO BYU!


Isn't Tyler cute? :)

Karson LOVES to take baths so I figure putting his feet in the water wouldn't bother him and it did not, I am sure he would have loved to be in the pool if we had one of those baby floating things for him, but we did not, plus the water wasn't THAT warm because we went at about 7:30 at night and it was a little over cast.




Gramma and Karson!


Kaili in the water, she loves to swim and they have a perfect little kids pool she had it all to herself.

The Harry Potter scar picture. SO saturday the boys went golfing and my mom and I hung out with the kids and then went to Chili's for lunch, I had a chicken salad that did not sit well with my stomach. We went to the children's place and I was able to get a few things, they had the cutest kid Halloween costumes, but didn't buy one because they weren't that cheap! Then we went home and my stomach was still not feeling well, but we left Kaili and Karson with the boys and my mom and I ran to Old Navy and Wal Mart and my mom got all of Kaili's Christmas shopping finished. We were going to try and go see a movie but nothing really good was playing. So my stomach was still hurting so my mom and I watched this movie called " Montana" based on a book by Nora Roberts, it was good. Then we went to the Mongolian BBQ I was feeling better so I ate, but right after I was done, I was NOT feeling so well. My stomach was cramping and hurting really bad and in the car my back started aching badly. So we got home and I pretty much went to bed, Tyler stayed in the other room with Karson and Roury slept on the couch, so Ty was a trooper and took care of Karson all night for me so I could sleep. I felt a little better Sunday but even today I am not feeling 100%.
Sunday we stayed at home and hung out my cousins Erika and Michael were also in St.George this weekend so they came by and hung for a little while with us, it was good to see them. So it was a pretty good weekend, minus the feeling sick part! Thanks mom and dad for letting us stay with you and for a great weekend!


This is the view from my parents back yard! Pretty and I love the orange sand!










3 comments:

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

I'm glad you are feeling better and your stomach made it. When I talked to you on the phone I was hoping it wouldn't be like last year's Labor Day.....

Glad you guys had fun! Sounds like a good time.

Shilo said...

That sucks that your stomach had issues, but it seems it is slowly getting better.
As for the scar, be thankful it's just one. Our kid has scratches all over his forehead from himself. He scratches when he is falling asleep and when he gets mad...Finally had to resort to the little mittens on the hands.

Amanda and Nick said...

Dumb stomachs. Kaili is getting so big! Cute little bug. Poor Karson and his Harry Potter scar :/ He is so cute though and his hair is growing so thick and fast!