Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fall Scentsy Party....

Hey all! I am going to be having a Fall Scentsy Party, I say " fall" because they have come out with 18 new scents, 11 new warmers and these fabulous Wall Plug-ins that you can use the scent squares with! How awesome would those be for bathrooms!? I know I will be getting some of those! Any way it is going to be on Thursday September 25 at 7:00 at my house and I want you all to come! I will be sending out more formal invitations later, so leave me a comment if you for sure would like me to send you one! My friend Jen is doing the party and she is awesome! I will also have some yummy treats for us to eat! Thanks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there cuz! How are you doing? I'm doing pretty good. Yes please send me an invitation to the fall scentsy party. Will it be okay if I bring a friend with me to the party? I love Scentsy. Aunt Rondi gave my mom one of the warmers and some of the scents for her birthday last year. I really want to get the clean linen scent. Take care of yourself and have a great rest of the week!!!

Shilo said...

Hey, I'd love to come...
I keep hearing about it, but have never really been introduced to it.

sweet nectar sara said...

I just saw your poll on the side and I have to tell you, I think that you need to do a lion or scarecrow so that you can utilize that hair!!! So fun, I love Halloween :)

Nklpkl said...

I will for sure be ordering some "FAlling Leaves" refills.