Saturday, April 9, 2011

I have a necklace...

PhotobucketI have a necklace that my mom-in-law gave me after we lost Easton. I always try to wear it for special occasoins, holidays, and just when I want to feel him near me. Of course I wore it when Karson was born, and when this baby was born as well. Right after baby boy was born they put him on my chest, no joke the first thing he did was lift his head right up, ( my Dr. was shocked) and took his sweet little hand and grabbed onto my necklace, I mean he was holding on tight. The tears fell and it was a special moment for me, it's as if he was saying goodbye to his big brother, and Easton was releasing him to us. I will forever remember that moment, and wanted to write it down so I wouldn't forget. Regardless of the 2 hours of sleep a night, the fact that my legs are so swollen I have no knee caps at the moment, babies are the most precious gift, and I am very grateful that I have been trusted with 3 beautiful boys, 2 of whom I have here now, and 1 I have for later.....

4 comments:

The Justice Family said...

Awwww, that is so sweet! I love when you have those little moments that mean so much. Thank you so much for sharing such a special moment.

Cheryl said...

That is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Erika said...

That is precious!

Bethanie said...

You just got me all teary eyed! Thats exactly what i thought when you told me this story at the hospital.