Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby Boy Fankhauser

Our sweet little guy arrived 4/4/11 at 3:55 pm weighing 7.7 pounds and was 20 inches long.




I will write all about the birth story later but wanted to hurry and put some pictures on! he is doing great, and we love him to pieces! He has a ton of hair just like Karson did, and so far he is just a good of a baby as Karson was!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations! I've been checking your blog regularly to see if you'd had him or not. He is beautiful!

Yo said...

Congrats!! I saw on facebook too. He is darling!!!

Kaeloni said...

He is too cute! Congrats!

Erika said...

Congrats again! I am glad everyone is doing well. We'll have to come visit sometime.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more. What a cutie pie.

Stefanie said...

Congrats BreeAnn. He's adorable. I love little babies with lots of hair!!

The Justice Family said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful! Okay, so did I miss it? What did you name him?