Monday, September 21, 2009

More Family pictures


You will notice that there aren't too many pictures of me. I didn't really love that many that had me in it. But I loved them all of Ty and the kids!

My cute little family!

Sweet baby boy with eyes of blue!

Sweet!


Sweet Kaili

Kaili and I. I wish I would have worn a more flattering shirt for these pictures. This white shirt is cute, but not good for pictures! Oh well. You live, you learn!

6 comments:

Tiffany Jenson said...

you should have put your cute little self in some more pics. they are all great!

Cheryl said...

Great pictures! Karson has amazing eyes.

Anonymous said...

Those turned out so cute! I love them!

Jess said...

So cute BreeAnn! It's been a while since I checked your blog. I can't believe how big your little boy is. I love his curls :)

Anonymous said...

way cute! i think your shirt looks really cute! i can't believe how big karson is! what a cutie!

katiekimmcdermott said...

These are SO cute BreeAnn!!! I'm sure you look cute. We are all the most critical of ourselves though, so I totally get it. They turned out great!!!!