Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend....

Well we didn't do much this past weekend. Saturday I woke up feeling pretty much the same. Tyler and his dad gave me a blessing and I went back to bed. Tyler went up to visit his Grandma with Karson, and then Ty's parents watched Karson for us in the afternoon/evening, so I could try and sleep and so that Ty could do homework. Of course we watched the BYU game, and I wish I would have had a camcorder to show you guys what Ty looked like during that game. He was ALL over the place, freaking out! It's awesome they won though!
Sunday I did feel a little bit better, Karson took a long nap so I could take a nap while Ty was at church. We went and ate dinner at Ty's parents and then came home and Tyler did more homework and more homework.

Monday Tyler went golfing with his dad and Karson and I just hung out. I was supposed to go to a movie with Kay and Megan, but I was still coughing and didn't want to be the annoying girl coughing in the theatre. So Monday night we watched more football and that is about it. Tyler was my errand boy all weekend and I appreciate that he was able to do all the things he did for me. Tuesday I finally felt like myself, and I was able to run some errands with Karson and even get some of my fall decorations out. Karson has been having fun attacking the pumpkins I have tried to set up around the house.
Karson is growing up so fast, he loves to play with silverware, turn on the bath water, and sing the song " The wheels on the Bus" he is getting good at copying me doing the actions. He is trying to say so many words, and even though he is into everything, he is STILL the sweetest boy ever! He has been so good while I have been sick, I hope he doesn't get it from me. I have tried to be so careful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karson is so cute! I love his hair and I am glad that you are feeling better. Sometimes low key weekends are just what we need.

Cheryl said...

I hope you get back to feeling like yourself soon! It stinks to be sick.

Erika said...

I'm sorry you have been so sick!