Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Me, Myself and I

I stole this from my friend Kiersti, I thought it was cute...

I often. . . think about everything that I need to get done
I have . . .so many things to be thankful for
I fear . . .losing another child
I feel . . .content
I hear . . .the copier in the back ground at work
I smell . . .my strawberry yogurt
I hate. . .bumble bees and bad customer service
I think. . .he never said it would be easy, but he did say that it would be worth it
I want. . .to buy a house
I always. . .eat an apple, every day
I am not. . .the most patient person you'll ever meet
I am like . . .jolley ranchers, I can be sweet, sour, tangy and refreshing
I believe. . .that with out my family I would be no where in life
I don't always. . .stay on track with my goals as much as I should
I am happy that. . .I have so many people who are willing to help me out all the time
I win. . .at yahtzee a lot for some reason, always when I am playing Ty
I lose. . .my phone sometimes and it drives me nuts, really I just forget where I set it down
I never. . .watch the Tyra Banks show, sorry but she drives me NUTS.
I need. . .my husband
I listen. . . very well.
I am scared of. . .lots of things
I read. . .whenever I can
I am . . . lucky

1 comment:

katiekimmcdermott said...

Cute post!! Very creative and fun and different... I do think that you are patient though... You are WAY more patient in situations that are very trying than I think I would be...