
Thursday we headed up to Brigham City for Kaili's last game. Karson fell asleep on the way up and when he woke up he was on FIRE! I started to worry because I could tell he didn't feel good. When we got home that night we took his temp and it was 102, Thursday night Ty and I got NO sleep, Kars was up all night because he didn't feel good. At 5:30 in the morning we decided we should take him to the insta care so at 6:00 I got up to shower and we were at the insta care at about 7:45 they determined that he basically had two ear infections even with the tubes in his ears, poor little guy!

Karson exploring at the park

Kail and I waiting for her game to start.

Kaili with her gifts, from Uncle Rylee and Aunt Katie, their gift is of course the cute red one with the cute card. Tyler and me stuck our little treats for her in a pink gift sack! I was in a hurry !:)
3 comments:
I took Sophie in on Wednesday and she has an ear infection too. I swear she's been sick for most of July. I hope Karson is feeling better now.
You look really pretty in these pics. Your hair is so long and looks good curly like that.
How fun for Kaili! That is too bad about Karson's ears!
Post a Comment