
Thursday July 2, was of course another day of crazy weather. We had promised Kaili we would go to the carnival that night, and then at about 1:30 that day we had that crazy rain storm. Luckily the night held out for us, it was still cloudy, but we were able to go to the carnival. When we got there NO ONE was there, and I mean no one! We ate some carnival food, I got a corndog, which was actually really good. I can't remember the last time I got that. Ty got some chili nachos that were pretty gross, the chips were really stale.

Tyler saw a ride and said " that looks like fun" me being the oh so adventerous girl that I am, told him I would go with him on the ride! BLECK! I should have taken a picture of the ride, so you could get the full effect, but it made me so sick. My parents said that my face turned stark white while I was on the ride! I told Tyler I felt like I was going to throw up, luckily I didn't. But all I could think about was that scene on the Sand Lot, where they all puke! I got off that ride, and felt quite dizzy and sick, even laying in bed that night, I didn't feel too great. The next day I felt fine though, never again!

Kaili had a fun time going on some of the rides, Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Luke came and bought Kaili some extra tickets. I didn't get a picture of the big slide, but Kaili went on it with Isaac I think 4 times in a row. We ran into my cousin Tara and her son Isaac so Kaili and him were able to go on some rides together. She loved this roller coaster, it actually went pretty fast.


Earlier that day we were able to go to my friends Carly & Cole's grandparents swimming pool. The weather was really nice for awhile and then it started raining. Karson wasn't too sure about the pool at first, but he loved when I was holding him and bouncing up and down in the water. Kaili had a blast playing with all of the other little kids that were there as well! Thanks for inviting us guys! This green blanket is Karson's favorite blanket! I probably wash it 3 times a week. He takes it everywhere with him, so cute!

My friend Jenny and her baby Remington!

Kaili playing in the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment