1. Karson was sick with the stomach flu last week and it was a very long day/night and then the next day he felt a lot better so that is good.
2. I was called to jury duty again, but only for a one day trial and then the trial settled so I didn't have to end up going in, which was a huge relief.
3. I went to the OBGYN for my annual, and my Dr. told me I looked great. Which was a huge compliment to me because she is WAY strict on weight. Since she has seen me last I have lost 22 pounds, so I guess I would look different to her. Hopefully next year I will be down another 15-20 pounds or so, when she sees me.So YAY for me. At this same appointment however I was told I needed to see a spine Dr. my spint is curved and getting worse apparently. Labor with Karson really did a number on my back, so I am going to that on August 5. I am also going to ask them about my hips, because they pop about 20 times a day, and still get really sore. It's wierd sometimes when I get out of bed in the morning, I can barely walk. Not a good sign at 27.
4. I am over the Gilmore Girls. I didn't love how the season ended, so now I don't care what I missed in seasons 4-6. I will still watch it, and I still like it, just over with my excitment about it.
5. I am getting SO SO SO excited for our cruise! I can't wait! I am a little nervous and always in the back of my mind I think to myself, ok really now what if the cruise did sink? I know it won't but still it IS a thought.
6. My good friend Carly gave me a book called The Hourglass Door for my birthday. The Author is from Utah and her name is Lisa Mangum. I really liked the book, it is a fun read, kind of like a Twilight book, but much different. I suggest it for all of you book worms out there. There is a sequel coming out for it next summer.
7. I am in a cooking slump.It's to hot to cook right now. I tried to make dinner on Monday night, and I forgot I was cooking with 1 pound of meat instead of 2. Turned out a little saltier than it was supposed to,oops! The mashed potatoes were good though.
8. I am looking forward to going to Seven Peaks on the 24th of July with the fam, and Karson. He is going to love it. Going to the Draper Temple with Beth on that Saturday. Bethanie's wedding on August 1, and then getting ready for the cruise. The summer is cruising on by!
9. So far so good with no more flooding in our basement, probably since all the rain has stopped, I just hope we don't have a rainy summer next year so we can avoid all of the flooding problems all together.
10. I joined a gym by my house. I like it a lot. It makes me feel better about myself, and I feel healthier.
Oh and last but not least the foods I have been into the past couple of weeks are, Healthy Pop Kettle corn popcorn, Red vines, green grapes and those cheap blue popsicles you ate when you were a kid! yummers!
1 comment:
Found another good book for you to read! It's called wings. It's by aprilynne pike, another utah\arizona girl. They have it at costco for like 10$. You should read it, you'd really like it!
Post a Comment