
Friday was once again another crazy day for me! Dealing with the flood all day the day before, kind of put a damper on some of my plans, but I was still able to get some things done. I wanted Karson to be super happy on his birthday so I was hoping I could get some good naps in during the day and that didn't really happen, so he was still pretty tired at his party, but I know he loved the spaghetti for dinner and enjoyed all of his gifts!

Aunt Katie and Uncle Rylee got these fabulous balloons for Karson. He LOVED them, Aunt Fernanda tied the baseball one around his waist and he thought that was soo cool. He loved walking all over the house with the balloon.

I made spaghettic, salad and garlic bread and we had that for dinner, then we openend Karson's presents and I got an ice cream cake from Cold Stone for his birthday I think he had a great day and I know he won't remember it any way I just wanted it to be perfect, but I know that is too high of an expectation to have!~
1 comment:
What a lucky baby to have all this fun for his birthday!
He may not remember it per se, but with all the pictures you have he'll love looking at them one day and he'll for sure appreciate all the work and love you put into making his birthday special. Your posts about him will be his memories, so keep them coming! You're a good writer. :-)
Post a Comment