Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

I am so thankful for my Dad and for everything that he has done for me in my life. Even though he hasn't always agreed with some of my decisions I have made in the past he has always stuck by me and supported me and loved me. The older I get the more I understand what heartache I must have put him through, and it makes me sad to realize that now. My dad is one of the most hardest working, thoughtful, generous, non-judgemental people that I know. He would do anything for anyone, ecspecially his family. My dad has helped me and my family many, many times. I am thankful for his example and friendship and love. I love you dad!
My husband Tyler. Tyler is a great Dad! He has a great relationship with Kaili even though they don't get to see each other as much as they would both like. He has a patience with her and they have a strong father-daughter bond. Tyler is a great dad to Karson, Karson loves him so much. He loves to play games with Tyler and he loves to give him kisses. Tyler works so hard for his family, he goes to school full-time, works full-time, mows my parents lawn once a week for some extra cash, and he helps me out around the house as much as his time will allow. I know I don't tell him enough how lucky I am to have him in my life. He is a hard worker and I know he will do whatever it takes to take care of his family. Sometimes it feels like I go about 3 days in a row without really seeing Tyler, but at the end of the day I know he is there sleeping next to me, and I am thankful to have him in my life. I love you honey, Happy Fathers Day! :)




No comments: