
Here is our hair stylist Kaili giving Dad a "pretend" hair cut.


Tyler giving us a smirk. Her name is " Zela Zalazom" and her friend is of course " Monnie"

Doesn't she look like a pro?

Here is Kars standing by chewing on something. He is teething again, poor little guy he has drool all over him right now. Notice how he is sitting? Lately he has been putting one foot/leg in front and one in the back. I think it helps him keep his balance.

Today I was messing around with Karson's hair because it is already long from when we lat cut it.

Here he is eating my camera case.

Then he took the comb from me, and he almost gagged himself with it, as he does with many other things.

His hair is just too long to make it spikey or go curly, so it goes somewhere in between

There is my cutie pie!
1 comment:
I love his hair like that. It's so cute!
Post a Comment