
This year I did a treasure hunt for Kaili to find her Valentines prizes from me and Ty. I just got a bunch of $1 items from Target along with some new shoes she desperately needs and some new Hannah Montana underwear. She had a lot of fun finding the stuff, so I am glad it went well. Karson got a new ball to play with and some new pajama's. He loves playing with balls right now.

Here is Kaili finding one of her prizes in the fridge.

Finding her new shoes which she loves, she says they are so comfortable

Strawberry shortcake flipflops only $1!

Finding her first prize in the tub

My brother Roury's birthday is on the 17th and my dads is on the 19th so we went bowling. Kaili and Keith had fun the first game and then after that they were done. Ty got a 193 and 178 he did really good. I did horrible.
1 comment:
Fun. I love the scavenger hunt idea.
Post a Comment