Friday, February 13, 2009

More Kaili-isms.....Words from her own mouth

Reasons why Kaili Loves Her Daddy
1. He plays house and dolly's with me
2. He will watch movies with me
3.I like that he reads me books at night, only sometimes though

Reasons why Kaili Loves me
1. You sing me songs at night, you used to sing to me lots of songs, but now only 1
2.You let me play with your hair
3. You let me play in the tub for a long time

Reasons why Kaili Loves Karson
1. Because him plays with me and laughs at me

Kaili loves her Grandma's because them always play with her

1. What is your favorite color? rainbow colors and pink and purple and all of them colors
2. What is your favorite TV Show right now? Bugs and Daffy Baby Loon Toons, when them have diapers, and it is snow time
3. What do you like to play right now? Play Teacher
4. What's your favorite song? Um....Twinkle Little star, cause I know that song, and I can sing it by myself
5. What's your favorite thing to eat right now? mac and cheese,quesadilla's I was just barely going to think of that, and I wanted to eat one right now
6. What is your favorite drink? Root beer and milk
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? Um a doctor and a mom and what else am I going to say oh yeah a dance teacher and a doctor and a mom
8. Who is your favorite Princess? Ariel because I want to be that for Halloween and I like her hair, and I love Cinderella's sisters, cause like I saw the movie what her had to get married and um the step mother didn't want Cinderella got married and like the wand that goes to the Fairy God Mother, the wand was by one of the sisters with the curly hair and like um then like the step mother didn't want the princess to be married ( word for word people) and I love Ariel and I love the princess who got married
9. Don't you want to do people's hair when you grow up to? Yeah I am going to do all of it. Each and every day one by one

3 comments:

Tara said...

That is so cute! I love her! I get a good laugh every day at something Isaac says. I love this age!

Our Family said...

That is so cute! I will have to remember to write stuff like that down and our little guy gets older! It's crazy how fast their little minds go!

Amanda and Nick said...

She is so cute. I can't wait until Karson starts talking!!