
So I took Kars to the Dr. yesterday because he still wasn't feeling well. Turns out he has fluid in both ears, and his left one is infected! Poor guy! I grew up with ear infections, so I hate ear problems. We got him on an antibotic and he is doing ok. Last night he woke up at 1:00 and I was up for about 45 minutes with him, he was just crying because I think he was frustrated. Then he woke up at 5:45 again. I hate seeing him sick. I am feeling much better so I am happy for that. I just hope Karson will be back to 100% soon. They weighed him at the Dr. and he weighed in at 20.7
5 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that.
It's always hard when babies are sick...
Hopefully with his antibiotics he will start feeling better soon!
Bummer--no fun for babies to be that sick. I always had ear infections as a kid. I still remember them.
I'm glad you are both on the mend.
Poor little guy. I hate it when babies are sick, too. What a big boy! Too cute! It's amazing how fast they grow--or don't grow in Eli's case...hee, hee! He still looks like a baby and is only 15lbs still, thanks to losing weight when he had RSV. Grrrr. I can't believe they are only a day apart and they are so different.
Sorry to hear that, ear infections are awful on babies. Sophie liked the antibiotic at first, but eventually learned to hate it. We would have to double team her: one of us holding her mouth open and the other shooting the medicine inside. Good luck, I hope he starts feeling better soon.
Ear infections are horrible! My son had a double ear infection around six months. We put him on antibiotics and it only cleared up one ear so the doctor put him on even stronger antibiotics. It was awful. He got another ear infection a little while later and I didn't want to do the antibiotic thing again so we tried some home remedies and it worked so much better. We put a few drops of warm olive oil in his ear and then plugged it with a cotton ball to keep the heat in. It worked so much better and faster than the antibiotics and the heat really seemed to soothe him and give him some relief from the pain. I hope Karson gets feeling better soon.
Post a Comment