
#10 In the year 2008 I never knew how much love I could feel in my heart. So many things happened this year, most of them were great, and a few of them were sad. But throughout all of them, one thing remained the same, and that is the love that I have living inside of me.

#9 We were blessed to have Ty's jeep only die on us a few 20 times....but lately it has been starting up pretty good, even in the snow, so we are happy for that. We need this car to work for two more years!

#8 We were lucky this year to not get too sick. I was worried once I started back to work, with lack of sleep and everything that is goign on that I would be sick all of the time, but so far so good. The only issue we had was in September I got my gallbladder removed,but the good news was that we got it done for free, since we had already met my out-of-pocket max.

#7 Since we added another member to our family, we have enjoyed spending more time with just the 4 of us. Karson loves watching Kaili and lights up whenever she is around, as our family gets bigger, we realize the little moments we have with each other are the best!

#6 This year we had Kaili for Easter it was so much fun doing some Easter things with her, and celebrating her birthday as well ( March 17, she turned 4) We love any extra time we get with Kaili and this year Easter was ecspecially fun.

#5 My cute little sister, found the love of her life. She wrote him for 2 years while he was on his mission and it has been smooth sailing since he got home . He actually moved out to Utah to be with her. I love seeing her so happy and seeing how much Johnny loves her.

#4 Ty graduated from SLCC with his associates and decided to continue his education at the University of Phoenix, so in 2 years he will have his Bachelor's Degree. I am proud of you Babe!

#3 My Cute brother got home from his mission about a week before Karson was born. He is now going to Dixi College, but it was good to see him for a little while and hang out with him!

#2 We celebrated our 2 year Wedding Anniverary. We realized that we can get through anything, if we put our faith in God and eachother.

#1 This little guy graced us with his presence 3 weeks early on June 19, 2008 and we have been madly in love with him ever since! He has brought so much happiness and peace to our lives. We love you Karson!
1 comment:
That's a bunch of great stuff, hopefully this yaer will bring more of the same.
Post a Comment