
So we had a pretty busy weekend as usual. I already mentioned my burnt and over seasoned meatball catastrophe in some previous posts as well as my embarressing moment at Sweet Tomatoes...good times. Some other high lights of the weekend were playing with Kaili she has such an imagination. Such as she made up a song yesterday called " Stillness in the Darkness" and she was going to town singing it, don't ask me where she got those words from. She also calls her poofy bun in her hair a " pomp pomp" and the elastic's I put in her hair are called " plastics" according to her. She is getting so good at writing her letters, she is growing up so fast. She also painted my nails and did my hair on Saturday night and I looked oh so pretty... :). It's so fun to see what she will say or do next.

I got this dress at Target for $9.99 I thought it would be cute for February.

Here is Karson sound asleep in his favorite thing these days. He loves this jumper, he will just go to town in it and where himself out, thus the picture of him asleep. He was so tired, Tyler took him out of it and put him in his crib and he stayed right asleep. What a sweetheart! We went up to Logan last night to see Ty's brother Matt's new baby girl Emeri, she weighed 9.7 pounds but she still seems so small to me, she is a cutie!
4 comments:
I love that picture of Karson in his jumper. It is so cute that little kids can fall asleep anywhere. What a cutie!
P.S. I'm excited about the Bachelor tonight!
Kaili and Karson are cute!!! You need to post a picture of yourself after the makeover Kaili gave you. Yep. Yep.
That is so cute of little Karson asleep in the jumper!
That is a cute dress for Kaili. I see it all the time at Target and I"m tempted to buy it.
Post a Comment