Friday, October 17, 2008

Thank Goodness it's Friday, but sad night for BYU!

Ah! I am so glad it's Friday! Usually by Friday I am exhausted from everything going on during the week! Karson slept from 10:30-5:30 which was amazing, but I have since been up since 5:30 this morning I got to work today at 6:50 AM! That's ok though, cause that means I get to leave right about 5:00. I am excited to just take it easy tonight, Ty and I need to get caught up on some of our shows, so it will be nice to just relax! Tomorrow we are going to go Christmas shopping! I am excited to get some of that out of the way!
Last night was the BYU game, and they lost. Tyler wasn't very happy, but he handled it pretty well. I made a 7 layer bean dip and some pumpkin chocoalte chip cookies. They turned out pretty good, but I think I needed to put more cinnamon in them! Oh well, now I know for next time!

These pictures I just took of Karson yesterday in between some loads of laundry and trying to get things done! He is growing so fast! He is starting to smile all the time and laugh and eat his hands or his blankets or his bibs! He loves to hold onto stuff, and I can't believe Sunday he will be 4 months! They really do grow up so fast! We have his 4 week check up on Tuesday and he has to get more shots! Sad!


I loved his face in this picture! I love his eyes sometimes they just open so wide, and look questioning. I love this littl boy so much. He means everything to me. The other day I was thinking about Easton and how cute Easton and Karson would be as little buddies. I miss Easton every day and wish I could have seen his personality grow and what he would be like, but I am so thankful for Karson and that I have him here with me right now!



This is Karson's best buddy this elephant stuffed animal it plays music and lately he has been trying to eat him. It's cute. YAY for Friday, this is a much needed unstressful weekend!




5 comments:

Megan Fankhauser said...

Oh I miss Karson and Kaili so bad! Karson is so cute I love his hair and smile.

Jenn said...

Yeah, way sad for BYU. Ben was way bummed too...he also handled well though! I think he could tell from the very beginning it was going to be a bad game for BYU. I'm sure he's catching tons of flack today from his friends! Those pics of Karson are so cute...just love him! Maybe he'll grow up to be as obsessed with Elephants as Zoey is! Ha! They can play "elephants" together! LOL!

Cheryl said...

It seems like he was just born last week.

Erika said...

Have a fabulous weekend! Michael was so sad about the Y...

Tara said...

Karson is such a cutie! I love this age for our little guys--it is hard to believe that Eli will be 4 months old tomorrow! It has gone by so fast! I just love how they are so quick to smile and coo. It is the best!

Yeah, BYU. Man, that was a tough game to watch. A real bummer. Well, maybe TCU will beat Utah as well and then I won't feel so bad. Hee, hee!