+of+DSC00903.JPG)
I don't have different picture folders, I just put them all in one file, so this is the 6th picture in my photo files. This is of Kaili and I and she was about 2 and a half and it is sometime in the late summer. We were just hangingout one Saturday morning and took this picture. Tyler really likes this picture for some reason, to me my nose just looks really red. Kaili is a true girl. She loves purses, make up, princess stuff, dressing up, wearing high heel shoes, singing, dancing, Hannah Montana, pink, purple, baby dolls, barbies, anything girly she likes it. It's so fun listening to her talk and make up stories. She can spot letters now and write her numbers, she is growing up so fast, and I enjoy our one on one conversations together. I love her so much!
1 comment:
what a sweet picture of you two!
Post a Comment