
So I have almost been married for 3 years and as you are married you discover hidden talents that your spouse has. Such as my Tyler is the best egg maker ever. He is like a made to order chef for eggs, scarmbeled, over easy, fried, whatever you want he can make them for you. He is also great at making carbonara like how my dad does. Yum! I recently found out that he can make REALLY good hot chocolate, he is great at fixing cars, and Tyler is a great vacumer. Vacumer is that a word? Oh well I just made it one. I could go on and on, but I will just fill you in on his newest discovered talent of carving pumpkins. Tyler carved all 4 of these pumpkins and I have to say they are amazing! The BYU one he just did free handed with out a trace thing or anything, the Princess ones he had a trace paper that he would poke into the pumpkin and then he would do it from there, but you still have to be pretty accurate to have them turn out as well as they did. Kaili had a blast with her Dad picking out the pumpkins in the pumpkin patch and watching him carve them for her! It was a great Saturday night to be together as a family!


Aren't these awesome!


Kaili by her Cinderella pumpkin!
5 comments:
Very cool. Those look great.
Those pumpkins look awesome! We love to carve pumpkins too, and David is SO good at them! We are going to do them either tonight or Thursday night! I'm excited! Way to go Tyler! Great job! I hope ours look half as good!
Very Impressive! Scott always amosts pukes when we take the pumpkin innards out. He gets all gaggy, but I'm all like, "you do it! It's gross."
Somehow we survive it though :)
Very Impressive! Scott always amosts pukes when we take the pumpkin innards out. He gets all gaggy, but I'm all like, "you do it! It's gross."
Somehow we survive it though :)
Whoa! Those are awesome!
Post a Comment