
So I have a lot more pictures to add, but blogger is being dumb right now, so I will publish this post and then try to add more pictures. We had my side of the families Halloween Party on Friday night. It was a lot of fun. Ty and I were " Hunters" if you couldn't tell! Karson was a cute Tiger and Kaili was Tinker Bell! We had Minestrone soup, and white bean chili soup, my mom also made breadsticks. Yum! I made pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting for dessert and my mom had a " cookie" walk that was really cute, and she mad her famous sugar cookies. She also had some other games for the kids, the Bat Fishing pond, the scary throw toss and they had to go look for some hidden things. We also watched Charlie Browns Halloween! Thanks mom for all of your hard work in putting this together for us! We look forward to it every year. Kaili had a blast! She was so excited!

This is my brother Roury as Charlie Brown, you know his Ghost costume from the cartoon? It was a perfect match!

Here are the cousins, Keith was the black spiderman but he called himself Venom, Kyle was the cutest Frankenstien ever, and Kaili was of course the pretty Tinker Bell!

Here is Kaili and Aunt Bethanie as a Brunette Sandy from Grease!

Here is Karson and Cher, My mom! My Dad was Sunny!

Sandy and Karson!
3 comments:
Karson really was the cutest tiger EVER! He is such a doll. Sorry we were poopers on the whole costume thing, it just didn't work out this year. Hopefully next year will be better... We actually have some really great ideas!!
You guys all look so great! Karson is definitely the cutest tiger ever! I love it!
What a fun party!!! I love Halloween, so fun. We had our Halloween party on Saturday too, I'll post pics soon.
Post a Comment