
So yesterday my little brother Roury returned home from his mission in Chili! It was soo good to see him! He was tired and worn out and a little overwhelmed but still his same old self. His plane got in at about 12:50 and we were out of the airport pretty quick. He wanted to go to Carls Jr for lunch and so that is what we did. Then we went back to my mom and dads and he opened up some belated Christmas and birthday presesnts. He was pacing back and forth in the house trying to figure out what to do. He ended up getting a really bad headache, I think just from all the excitement and lack of sleep. Today he is going golfing and all he wanted at home was some Mountain Dew and Krispie Kreme doughnuts which my mom had ready for him. :) We were at my parents house until 10:30 at night talking and hanging out and watching the Celtics beat the Lakers ( my brother Rylee almost had a heart attack, he is an avid Celtics fan) and playing Rock Band. Tyler is now OBSESSED with this game and pretty dang good at it, I might add. On the guitar any way, he doesn't love the drums.

Here is a sign that my mom made for my little brother. We held it up as he come down the stairs. I am so proud of him and for all that he has accomplished these past two years, it is good to have his quiet sense of humor back.I love you Roury!
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe our little brothers are really that old...
Roury still looks like the same little boy only taller and maybe a bit thinner.
I bet it's great to have him home again.
I can't believe Roury is home from his mission. I still think of him as just a little boy, and Kait as a little girl. It is crazy how old we are getting... and sad!
I was sad we missed his homecoming, hopefully I can see him soon.
Post a Comment