Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Clumsy....Silly....Me
So I have always been pretty clumsy, at work I am always running into things or wacking my hand against the wall. At home I am stubbing my toes, falling up or down the stairs,and walking into things. Well being pregnant hasn't helped that trait of mine much. I am always spilling on my belly and walking into things, Tyler thinks this is all very funny, that I am so clumsy. Any way today I decided I needed a break from the frozen lean cuisine meals that I usually eat at work and I went to Zupa's to get thier half BBQ chicken salad, ( so yummy ) and 1/2 cup of the Cauliflower Cheese soup ( also yummy ) and since it has been pouring rain today I knew the floor would be slippery. I very slowly walked into Zupa's wiped my feet on the rug and began to walk in, well my first step off the rug slipped on the floor and my left knee/leg went down hitting against the hard floor (owch!) and then my right leg went forward and my hand that was holding my keys slammed against the floor. Yes this wasn't embarressing at all! ha! So there were two Zupa workers eating at a booth and they both jumped up and helped me up and asked if I was ok. I told them yes, and all the while I was trying with all of my might to not let the tears fall! I am ok, and the baby is fine. He has been moving around to assure me all is well with him, I didn't hit my belly at all, it is just my left leg and knee that won't be feeling so well. Oh well could be worse right! Luckily there weren't too many people there yet, because it was quite the show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Maybe it's genetic because I'm clumsy as well! I'm glad you are okay!
OH! That is so sad. I'm glad you are ok. I would just want to cry too!
Oh no! I'm glad you didn't fall on your tummy!
I feel your pain! I trip over something at work nearly every day (sometimes it is just my own feet). It is even worse at night getting up to go to the bathroom since I am still so tired I don't pay attention. I am glad you are both okay.
Well that just sucks!
Glad the baby is okay and you, for the most part, are as well.
gald only your ego was hurt ;) he'd never know anyway, he's comfy in a cushion! and FYI i always have stains on my 'table-top' belly when i'm preggo :)
I am glad you arent hurt. i am also pretty clumsy, and being pregnant doesn't help at all!
Oh that's horrible! I'm sorry! Thanks for calling today, that was so nice!
ha ha oh my BreeAnn that is awful! I am so sorry, I probably would have cried but laughed so it looked like I was crying because I was laughing so hard.
Post a Comment