Thursday, April 17, 2008

Green Paint

So last night Tyler and my mom painted the babies room. You can't tell the color very well from these pictures because the lighting wasn't so great, but today I will take some better ones when we move the crib back up against the wall. It turned out really well and I am excited for everything to look complete! Thanks mom and Tyler for all that you did! I love you both and appreciate it so much! While they were painting I made some lasagna. I have never made it before and it was a pretty easy recipie and I thought it turned out pretty good, for the first time. We also had some garlic bread and salad. It's great to have the room ready so I can start putting stuff away because as Tyler told me that last night " You just like to be ready, and I mean very ready for things" and he is so true on that, I may be a lot of things, but one thing I am NOT is a procrastinator. I would drive myself insane! :)


1 comment:

Erika said...

That's so nice they helped you, looks great!