Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend

So this weekend was VERY busy. Here's how it went:

Friday: Friday was Spring Cleaning Day at work, we all cleaned the office really well and got a lot done, by 3:00 however my hips and feet were throbbing! Later that night I went to a bridal shower for my cousin Tina, it was a nice time seeing all of my cousins that I don't get to see on a regular basis, but I was extremely tired and soar, so I left at about 8:45.

Saturday: I tried to sleep in on Saturday but woke up at about 7:50 I wanted to sleep in more than that but it wasn't going to happen. So we got ready for the day and set our for our various activities. First we got gas, ugh $3.29 for the cheapest kind! You have GOT to be kidding me. Then I got some hairspray and Ty and I went to Wingers for an early lunch. I got the crispy chicken salad which is always good. We then headed to the U of U art history museum, because Tyler needed to go there for his Humanities class. We were there for a little over an hour, and again I could start to feel the swelling of my feet and hands. When I am on my feet too long, I start to loose the circulation in my hands and they turn bright red and swell up, same thing with my feet. So I was ready to go. We had never been to that museum so it was a good enlightening experience for us to go. After that we drove around down town Salt lake for awhile with the windows rolled down since it was such a nice day. Then we went to Gateway and decided to see a movie, Tyler had never seen a movie there before. The only one with the right timing for us was Drill Bit Taylor. I like Owen Wilson so we thought we would see this one at 2:50 it was funny and a had a good message at the end. After the movie we walked around Gateway ( yes I know more walking) and we ended up at the SkyBox, we went in and decided to eat there. Tyler was in heaven because of all the T'V's and sporting events that were on. I had a turkey club sandwich with onion rings that was really good and Tyler had the Philly Cheese Steak which was really good as well. The atmosphere was fun and we will be going there again for sure. We then treked back to our car to go to the Jazz game. My parents gave us some tickets, because they couldn't make it to the game. They are great seats and it was a lot of fun watching a great game. By the third quarter however it was really hot and I was swelling up once again and my back was killing me! Those are really hard seats! So we got home around 10:00 and I was exhausted and fell right to sleep! We got a lot done and it was fun to have a nice day with Ty! Love you!

Sunday: Sunday Ty had a lot of homework to get caught up on, so he did that before church and later at night. So we went to church and found out the current Primary Presidency is getting released! I really like them, but they have been in it for three years and need a break. Now it just makes it easier for me to ask to get released before I have this baby. This is our 3rd year in primary as well. I need a break too! After church we went to Tyler's parents house for dinner, we had mashed potatoes, roast, corn, jell-o and rolls! Thanks it was really good. Later we went to my parents house and just had a nice time chatting about life and what not. Tyler and my parents of course watched the end of the masters. Not really my thing! :) Any way we went home and I watched Desperate Housewives and Tyler did some more homework! All in all it was a great weekend, I am just tired and soar, but I think since I am now moving into my 3rd trimester that is how it will be from here on out! :) I am starting my 27th week this week!

2 comments:

Erika said...

That sounds so fun! Michael loves the Sky Box too, we've only been there once. Missed you at the reception.

PrincessKatie said...

Wow sounds like you keep super busy. That is great that you are getitng ot the last part of your pregnancy. Enjoy hwo tired you are the next few months. That was the worst at the end. I was alwasy so tired@ Good luck