Here is Nicole, me, Carly, Jenny, Emily, Tiffany, Haeli, Sherice & Danie, not everyone was there yet but we still took this picture, and I am glad we did, because the pictures I have of just me and Carly and me and Tiff are kind of blurry!
So I had my first baby shower on Saturday! It was so much fun! It was given to me by my friends and I had a blast! They did such a great job. They had Olive Garden soup, salad,and breadsticks ( my favorite, sadly I did not eat ONE breadstick as I am trying to not eat any "white"carbs, yes be proud of me!) But the soup and salad were great, and my friend Jen brought a yummy cake from Costco with cream cheese filling and cream cheese frosting! SO yummy and you better believe that I had a piece of that cake! I got some great gifts and it was so good to get together and see some people that I don't really get to see on a regular basis! I love you all and appreciate all of your love and support that each of you have given me through out the years of my crazy life! I feel so lucky and blessed to have such great friends, who have come into my life and different times and for different reasons, but you all mean so much to me!Like I said above I have more pictures, but some of them are really blurry, so to those of you who there isn't a picture of us, don't feel bad, I will try and see if I can fix them somewhow. I still love you just as much! :)
4 comments:
I LOVE that brown top! You look so cute! I love showers and can't wait till the Isom one for you! I am so glad that you had fun and it looks like you got some great stuff!
It was so fun to see you and hang out with everyone! I'm so glad everything pulled together good! You got so much cute stuff! It makes me excited to hopefully have a boy someday! Love ya girl!
Happy Birthday to you! It looks like you had a great week! I hope all is well with you!
Sorry I couldn't make it to this!!! I am sad I didn't get to come! Hope everything is going good!
T'Ann
Post a Comment