
So today is our two year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has already been two years! It has been a whirlwind! We have been through so much, and I can honestly say that my love for Tyler is much stronger that it has ever been. He is my rock, my anchor and without him I would be a mess! Seriously, we all know it's true! It's fun to look back and remember the feelings and emotions that we were expereincing on that day. We had waiting a long time for that moment where we would become each others forever, and it was worth it! I love you honey! Here's to many more years full of happiness and struggles, joy and pain, but most importantly unconditional love!
3 comments:
Congrats on 2 years! I love your pictures and I am just so happy for you!
You and Tyler are so cute together and I am so glad he makes you so happy. Your pictures are so cute and fun! Marriage is so great when you find someone just right for you. Happy Anniversary!!
Cute pics and congrats on 2 years!!
Post a Comment