Kaili got 6 different pairs of these kind of shoes for Christmas this year of all the different Diseny Princesses. She loves wearing them. Whenever she comes to our house, she goes right to her room opens her closet and puts a pair of them on. She loves to wear them while she is playing "house" as well. She and Tyler have come up with a game called " Beauty and the Beast" where one of them will pretend to be asleep and the other has to kiss them like in all the Disney movies to wake each other up, and then they will dance around the living room. It's really cute.
2 comments:
I used to LOVE those shoes when I was little. I don't think I was lucky enough to own6 pairs though!
That game they play is the cutest thing I have ever heard. It totally sounds like somethign Jared and Hailey woudl play!!
Hailey is totally getting into princess stuff and she'd go nuts over shoes like that. They are so cute. THat is fun that she likes them so much!
Post a Comment