Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Baby News....

So I am happy to say that I am at 23 weeks and 2 days! I have past the " scary" part of my pregnancy! Thanks to all of you for your love, support and prayers in our behalf! I am feeling much better and less anxious than I was a couple of weeks ago. The past two weeks I have been starting to feel him move a lot and it is very exciting! I can't wait to meet this little guy! Feeling your baby move inside of you is unlike any other feeling. It's such a miracle. I go into the Dr. next week for my 24 week check up and I am very excited! Tyler is continuing to give me a progesterone shot once a week and he is becoming quite good at it. Sometimes it doesn't hurt at all and other times it can bring me to tears, but it is all worth it! Finding cute maternity clothes that actually look good on me, however has been a little difficult lately, I feel so awkward looking!

5 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

I'm so glad everything is going well! Good luck with everything and have a super Easter! (I have no reason to complain about the drive to Brigham City, I didn't realize you were making it twice a month!)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad everything is going so well for you and you are so brave to let your hubby give you a shot. I hate, hate, HATE shots so mine would have to pin me to the bed kicking and screaming...LOL!! But in all honesty, good for you and it is exciting that you get to feel that little life inside of you!

Erika said...

Hooray for passing that part in the preganncy!! That awkward stage comes for everyone I think, it will pass in a couple of weeks as you get bigger. I'm so excited for you!

Angi said...

I'm so excited for you to be past that. I know how much better you must feel now! Just make sure to start getting LOTS of sleep because those days will be long gone!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy everything is going well for you! Isn't it the most amazing feeling to feel the baby move! I love it!