Monday, March 24, 2008

Dying Easter Eggs

So Saturday night we set out to dye some Easter eggs. We bought 2 12 dozen cartons and Kaili had lots of fun. She loved the crayon that you could use to write on the egg before you dyed it and your writing would be on the egg still. Tyler loved the little egg wrappers that you could put around the egg and then set the egg down in hot water and the wrapper would shrink around it.He was so fascinated by this! :)
Any way it was a lot of fun, growing up I loved dying Easter eggs. The only bad thing is with our little family there is no way all those eggs will get eaten up. Plus I am not good with anything to do with eggs, and I overboiled the eggs, so some of them are really yucky and some of them are ok! Oh well!















6 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

She is so cute. Looks like you had a great time!@

Erika said...

I loved dying eggs too! I think we did that together too!

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

I'm glad you guys got to dye eggs. :) I loved those wrapper things too! I guess Ty and I have more in common than we knew! :)

Lauri said...

This is definitely one of my favorite easter traditions. We always make egg salad sandwiches! YUM!

Lauri said...

This is definitely one of my favorite easter traditions. We always make egg salad sandwiches! YUM!

Lauri said...

This is definitely one of my favorite easter traditions. We always make egg salad sandwiches! YUM!