
So Sunday Karson wanted to pose for some pictures! He looked so handsome in his church clothes, I had to snap a few pictures! And he got quite a few compliments at church on Sunday, about what a ladies man he'll be... I have to agree, but at least for now the only lady he is interested in is me...I know that won't last forever...so I must soak it up while I can....

I mean Look at that face !:)

Showing me his tractor...

In the middle of saying cheese! :)

Cute Karson playing in moms car!

Wearing his dog costume for about 10 minutes before he started unzipping it and wanting it off!

At Papa Luke's house on Saturday night eating popcorn and helping pass out candy!
4 comments:
Great pictures! He sure is getting big. Can you believe how fast the time goes? What a good looking boy.
He is so darling!
I can't get over his eyes!!!
Thanks for sharing.
These pictures are sooo adorable!!
What a cute family!!! congrats on the pregnancy!! :)
Post a Comment