Thursday, November 11, 2010

Results are IN!!!!!!!!!

So the results are in....we are having another sweet baby boy! I feel so blessed to be able to be the mom of 3 boys, my angel Easton, my sweet Karson and now boy #3! I just know he and Karson will be best buddies and Karson will be a great big brother! I was so happy to hear that everything is developing nicely and the heart beat is strong! I am honestly just thrilled to have another boy! I can't wait to meet him!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! congrats! they will have so much fun with eachother!!

Kiersti said...

Yay!! So excited for you - and happy to hear that testosterone is in the air :)
And I can't believe you're already that far along, you look great!

Stefanie said...

Congrats...so exciting!!

Laura said...

I didn't realize you were that far along, so exciting! Congratulations!

Kaeloni said...

Yay congrats!!!