
The kids were so good this weekend. It was nice. Karson LOVES when he gets to see his sister. It about breaks everyones heart who sees him when Kaili has to go home. Last night at my parents Kaili had to leave and Karson started jumping up and down and saying " no, no, no" pointing at the door, wanting to leave, because Kaili was leaving. Ugh, just rip my heart out. He doesn't understand why she has to leave, so I can imagine how confusing that can be for him.

Kaili and Karson looking at scrapbooks while we put up our Christmas tree! YES! Our Christmas tree is up and so are the Christmas decorations. I am glad to have it done and out of the way so I don't have to worry about it.

Karson wanted Kaili to lay by him in his bed on Saturday night while he watched a movie! It was really sweet. He just likes her next to him. He fell asleep at 8:30 and don't you worry, I was in bed at 8:45....heaven...

Cutie pie in his snow clothes, he and Kaili were so excited to see all the snow Sunday morning, that I told them after church we could go out and "play" in it, I knew we wouldn't be out there too long, because once the wind started blowing it got COLD. But they had a BLAST while we were out there.

Cute Kaili, looking all grown up....and yes I need to get her some snow boots...Karson as well...

Karson kept telling me " ball" because he wanted me to make snowballs, I also made a mini snowman and Karson just enjoyed knocking him down.

I love this picture of Kaili, she looks so cute!

Cute Karson in his snow clothes!

I loved playing in the snow as a kid, so I wanted them to have fun! We don't have a sled, but I want to get one this year, I think Karson would love it.
1 comment:
You got more snow than we did. I am amazed you went to bed at 8:45, I don't think I have done that since like elementary and I'm serious!
Post a Comment