Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September has been a crazy month for us! To start off the month Tyler's eye glasses broke right in half! So he had to go in for another prescrption and new glasses and lenses. This ran us at $255. We had just paid $209 for Tyler's car renewal. My car renewal is this month, which is another fabulous $209. We took our car in last weekend for safety and emissions and were told we needed all 4 tires replaced. $300 later. In August our basement flooded for the 3rd time. We have been trying to get our HOA board to pay for the flood repairs, since they did last year and they are refusing! This Friday we have to fix our carpet and pay another $200 out of our pocket! When things like this happen it can get quite depressing and frustrating! However, I am thankful that we have savings that can help with things such as this, and even though at times it seems like I can't take ONE more thing going wrong, I realize I have so many blessings and things to be thankful for, and I try to look at the positive side of things. I have a good life, with a wonderful husband who loves me, 2 great kids, with another one on the way, great family and friends, and I am thankful for that!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Erika said...

That stinks! I am sorry!

Laura said...

Good for you to stay positive, I don't know if I would be able to.