
So this past Saturday we were GENEROUSLY treated by my parents with a trip to Lagoon! Karson has been looking forward to going on the "Choo Choo" for awhile now. We went on it 3 times! I tried to get a picture of them at the front of the park, but Kars was to excited to look at me and smile. We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather and it wasn't busy at all, the longest we had to wait in line was on the new ride the Oddysea, which was actually pretty fun!

I think this picture is funny because Karson and Ty have the same look on thier face! This was our first ride of the day, the train!

On the Merry-Go-Round!

Kaili was so brave this year and went on the " big "swings with her Dad, she went on them twice! She also loved the kid version of the Tidal Wave, she and Ty went on that one like 4 times I think.


Karson loved the cars, and went on this ride 3 or 4 times, Kaili thought it was boring, but Karson loves cars.

I think this ride made Karson a little sick, because he was going backwards, towards the end of the ride, he didn't look too great. He also went on the little kid swings and wasn't too sure about those. He did really good though, and didn't cry at all, he sometimes just had a concerned look on his face.

Now this is too funny! Towards the end of the day we were walking by the games. Karson would see balls everywhere and want to throw them, all the game people let him throw the balls for free, he was loving it! Well we decided to pay $1 for this game, and Karson picked up a bing bag and threw it and knocked all the bottles off the platform and WON! He was so cute, he lifted up both of his arms and hands and was like " yeah" the workers couldn't believe it! He won himself a fish!

This is the game he won, all by his two year old self!

Kaili also won at a game all by herself! Kaili loves to play tic-tac-toe with Ty and they had this game that was like tic-tac-toe, Kaili won that cute dog that she named " rainbow"

The game that Kaili won! It was SO much fun watching the kids enjoy themselves and I am so glad we were able to go! Thanks Mom and Dad!
2 comments:
I love Lagoon! I know, I'm weird. I love playing the Midway Games. Kayleigh has the same colored dog! Tic-tac-toe is the game I usually always play because I can easily win and "upgrade" the prize. Next year we'll have to plan a time to go with you guys!
Wow. Good job kids winning yourselves prizes! that's great! I love the description of Karson throwing his arms up. So cute.
Post a Comment