
During our trip down to St. George last week we had my big family pictures taken. We have 4 additions to our family since our last picture, Katie, Johnny, Noah and Karson, so we needed a new one. I think we will have some that turned out really well!


Isn't this the cutest picture ever? I love it!


Karson was not cooperating with the grandkid picture, finally my mom told him she could get him a ball, and he would only sit right where he was at! Fun stuff!

The guys!

The girlies!
4 comments:
those turned out cute! your family is so gorgeous!
cute and i Love the flowers in her hair! Great pictures. Who took them?
Way cute pics!
Hey there BreeAnn! I love your blog!!! I love seeing the pictures and reading about what you and your family have been up to lately. I love your guys family portraits. They are great. Where in St. George did you guys take them at? Who was your guys photographer? Take care and have a great new week!!!
Post a Comment