
During the day on Monday Ty and I wanted to do something fun with Kars, since he loves birds we thought Tracy Aviary would be a safe bet. We went to lunch at Sconecutter first where Karson downed his popcorn chicken, and then we met up with Kay and Chalese and we all piled in our car and drove to Liberty Park.

Kars loved seeing all of the birds, but mainly wanted to be independent and he kept trying to wander off in different directions. Aunt Chalese was a good sport as Karson just wanted her to hold him everywhere, it was pretty hot...so it was hard carrying Karson around everywhere. I know what you are thinking..." Well why didn't you bring a stroller?" Because these days Karson will hardly sit in one..but it all worked out ok!

Kay got us some yummy shakes from Arctic Circle afterward, it was a fun afternoon, and I can now cross Tracy Aviary off my " Summer to do List"!
No comments:
Post a Comment