
I love reading! I love it! I wish I could read a book a week, but yeah right that won't happen for at least another 20 years! However I have read some books lately and have many in the waiting! I got Just Take My Heart at Costco, for $4.25 and it was a great book! Many of you know I love Mary Higgins Clark, but I thought she did an excellent job with this one. I would recommend it to you all!

Ty gave me this one for Mother's Day and I am currently reading it right now, so far it is great, as usual! I think I have decided I would like to one day own, the hard back version of all of Mary Higgins Clark's books. Along with I really want a hard back special edition of To Kill A Mocking Bird...ok I am getting carried away....any way

I recently stumbled upon this book through SHARE parents of Utah, which is a support group for parents who have lost thier children due to pre-term birth, still born babies or loss of a young baby under 3 months. The woman who wrote this book, has lost two children over the course of her life, and at one point was obese, weighing 100 pounds more than she should. She wrote this book about her journey with life's challenges and losing her 100 pounds to run a marathon. She has since ran 3 marathons. I am hopefully doing a 5K in June at Thanksgiving Point that she is in charge of. It's called " Running with Angels". I haven't read this book, it is on my list though!

Rylee & Katie gave me this book for my birthday, I have started, but I am not very far into it yet, so I don't have a solid opinion about this book yet.

This is the sequel to the book Wings, that I really enjoyed! I bought this one with some birthday money I had, and can't wait to get started on it.

This is also in my waiting list, everyone says it's so good, so I can't wait to start this one! I need another book shelf for my collection of books! I think I am also starting to develop an addiction to cook books! I love em!
3 comments:
Soooo, now I know where to go when I need a good book recommendation!
the help is such a great book! you'll love it!
Tell me what you think of Spells when you're finished reading it. I'm going to download it onto my Nook this weekend.
Post a Comment