
I had a great 28th birthday! I got spoiled and was able to have a lot of fun! Friday night my parents watched Kaili and Karson and Ty and I went and saw "Date Night" in my opinion it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. It had some funny parts, but I didn't love it. Then after we went to Texas Roadhouse, we had to wait 1 hour to eat, but it was worth it! The food tasted So yummy to me! Thanks Kay and Larry for my delicious birthday dinner! Tyler's parents always give us $50 for our birthdays, and I also got a cupcake stand from them, I have wanted one of those forever! Saturday I got to go get a pedicure with the gift certificate Tyler gave me for Valentines Day! It was so nice and relaxing! After that, Ty and the kids picked me up and we went home and I opened up my presents from them.

I got a new crock pot! I have really wanted a new one for a long time, the one I have is only a 4qt one and the one I got is 6 qt and has a digital timer! I got the DVD Austraila, a pedometer that will keep track of my steps, distance and calories burned, and it starts over every 7 days. I got some headbands to work out in, a new game called The Game of Things, and some money to go towars an itune gift card. They also gave me a very sweet card. After opening presents we went to lunch at Chili's! I was craving thier queso and it was so yummy.

After lunch we came home and put Karson down for a nap and we watched FAME, I had wanted to see that for a long time, it too was just ok. After nap time we went and got my " birthday cake" at Leatherby's, SO SO GOOD! Then we went to Roberts and I spent my $50 from Kay and Larry on scrapbook stuff that I needed! It was such a nice day! Karson hasn't been sleeping good the past couple of nights so Ty and I were pretty tired.



Yesterday we had my birthday dinner with Tyler's family. I asked for grilled shrimp and Ty's dad is a master on the grill and it was so, so good! There was fruit, veggies, potatoes, rolls, everything! Then Kay made me a homemade apple pie, it too was delicious! Thank you so much for the great lunch!

Last Sunday at my parents house we celebrated my birthday and Johnny's birthday! My parents gave me new pillows for my couches, a new dress, earings, and a new white jacket. Luke and Fernanda gave me a gift card to Target ( which I have already used), Rylee & Katie gave me some scrapbook supplies and the book Peace Like A River, Bethanie & J0hnny gave me a gift card to Forever 21.

For " Administrative Professionals Day" my Dad gave us a $50 American Express card, I was able to use that to buy some new spring clothes from Target. So I feel like I have definetly been spoiled these past couple of weeks. I am so thankful for all the birthday wishes I received from my family and friends! I can't believe I am 28! I think this will be a great year for me and my cute little family! Thank you Tyler for all of your efforts to make my birthday so special, it really was a fabulous day!
1 comment:
It sounds like you had a fun birthday:)I can't believe we are twenty-eight already ... crazy!!!
Post a Comment